• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
268 Violetcides.

Is it me or did the Boards get an Extreme Makeover: Boards Edition? Congrats Ty Pennington, you fixed Smashboards for a new era of clean air and happiness, let us cherish this moment.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I dunno why there's no strikethrough option now. The closet thing is using an obnoxiously dark text color to substitute and I don't think this is even dark enough.

IGNORE THIS, I FEEL SO DUMB NOW.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Oh yay, there's the strikethrough.

So you don't have to format spoilers anymore....
I still will.
As I said, old habits die hard.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I think it would've been better as an optional class, because here in Québec, it's literally pointless. The only way you can pass is if you think the same way as the teacher. :urg:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It does and it makes it really difficult because the teacher doesn't just say his opinion.

Everytime, more than half the class fails because of that and the average is pathetic.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Oh it was, we even got into tiny debates at times, very short and not much to tell, but it was interesting to get into

And now i want to make a"this is why"name" is superior than "name"" but, i think you just had a bad teacher mate

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Philosophy in general is hit or miss imo. Either you get a good class that can civilly converse on topics, or the "I'm right you're wrong" schlock you'll find all over the Internet.

Top Bottom