• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
99 pony tier lists
sss tier:
that one pony that you can ride and get from point a to point b
a tier:
a rental
a- tier:
that rainbow shimmer one.
not viable:
anything else

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Disclaimer: Though I'm ranking these ponies, I still like them all a lot. Being at the bottom doesn't mean I don't like that pony at all--just a little less than the others.
1. Twilight Sparkle: Do I even need to explain this? :p I like her personality, and I can relate to her a lot. Also, I like her singing voice a lot.
2. Fluttershy: Like her, I'm shy too in real life (surprising right? :p), though not to the same extent to her. So I can relate to her.
3. Pinkie Pie: "Smile Song" really summarized what Pinkie Pie represents to me and I adore that concept. Fluttershy and Pinkie are pretty much equals in this tier list.
4. Rarity: I used to not like her at first, but her character became more fleshed out and likable. Her generosity is something I like a lot. Oh and her singing voice is really really good. The reason she's not higher is because she has several moments where she acts "out-of-character" in my opinion in a really negative way (like in "Dragonshy" and "Putting Your Hoof Down").
5. Rainbow Dash: She's awesome. She's fast. What's not to like about her? The "out-of-character" moments. I feel like the writers make her excessively mean and arrogant when it's not important to the story too often (Her making fun of Spike in "Dragon Quest" is one of the worst examples)
6. Applejack: I like her, but like with Rarity and Rainbow Dash, writing kinda ruins her for me. She represents honesty--which, granted, is one of the more difficult elements as SG once said--however, her use of deception occurs too frequently for my liking. Her breaking her "Pinkie Promise" and only "dodging" it through a small technicality was probably the worst thing she has done.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
@LuigiMaster0, I got rid of the white background behind RD in your avatar:

However, the image quality is still poor. There's nothing I can do about that at the moment, unfortunately. I recommend finding a better avatar if you can.

Edit:

Last edited:
Top Bottom