• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Look it up to see if others have the issue?

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
87 old people breaking off the UMD plastic case because they think it's the disc only that goes into the PSP

Last edited:

TerraCaty'

Smash Cadet
NNID
IndubitablyMe
3DS FC
1118-0357-0894
That seem's like it'll be alright.
Not the biggest fan of the Marvel Movies, Guardians of the Galaxy excluded.
I still don't get why basically every Video Game adaptation has been a failure cinema wise.
Like how hard is it to just write a decent adaptation and not make it completely horrendous.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Yes it's xp.

It's been 76 days now....running low on water and granola bars....still searching for what's hidden inside spoiler mountain.

I fear the the hype has reached unreal proportions, impending let down is the only outcome.

But I've come too far.....if I don't make it back alive tell my mom that I lied to her all these years, her spaghetti isn't as good as Olive Garden's
You do know you can just hit reply and look at the text instead of going through all those spoilers?

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
Yes it's xp.

You do know you can just hit reply and look at the text instead of going through all those spoilers?

Yea of course, I realized that the moment I quoted it.

But I still wanted to make the joke party pooper. Stop pooping at my parties:urg:

Last edited:
Top Bottom