• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Wouldn't be the first time we've seen a raccoon around here either. We've seen at least two before, on two different occasions in fact.

Those ones were much older and bigger than this one though.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
121 Bob-ombs
I am Clover, called by some Clover the Clever. This is my journal of a long and difficult journey.

It is now a long time ago that the cruel winter that has ensnared our land in it's frigid grip first began; around 24 moons. It's hard for me to even remember our beautiful country free from snow or ice. The icy claws of this winter have not slackened as the days lengthened; if anything, the weather has only become colder over time. In the wake of the difficult circumstances poised by the horrid winter, the slender pillars keeping the three pony tribes, Unicorns, Pegasi, and Earth Ponies, on negotiable terms with each other, have collapsed long since, and the relationships between tribes have degraded to petty name calling and insults.

Princess Platinum, the leader of us Unicorns, is certain that the Pegasi are responsible for the freezing winter, as controlling the seasons and weather is their duty. I have attempted to persuade her otherwise. I do not see why the Pegasi would be trying to kill off us Unicorns or the Earth Ponies; we Unicorns raise the sun and moon, and the Earth Ponies grow all of the food that keeps us ponies alive. What would the Pegasi gain from killing us? But Princess Platinum is too stubborn and proud to see my very logical point of view. Additionally, she believes the Earth Ponies lie when they tell us that they can scarcely grow food any longer, and she insists that they are only keeping their crops for themselves. She is quite intolerable and illogical.

Three days ago, conditions between the tribes worsened. After a debate between the three tribe leaders, which ended in failure, Princess Platinum decided that, instead of the tribes banding together to survive this winter ( my personal preferred course of action, ) we Unicorns had to save ourselves alone. She became convinced that we had to obtain the legendary gemstones known as the Elements Of Harmony for our own survival. With their power, we would be able to control both weather and the Earth, and would no longer need the Pegasi or Earth Ponies.

While my conscience was somewhat unsettled by this course of action, as it would only save us Unicorns, she was completely set upon it. I showed her all the legends and data on them in my library, and she was utterly convinced it was our only hope. I do agree it would be our salvation, if we could gather them all, yes; it is undeniable( if they truly exist. ) But, as I showed her, the records state the Elements are scattered across the land, and to gather them all would be exceedingly difficult. Princess Platinum merely looked at me and said, "Then you'll have to do your best, won't you?"

It was her decision that this mission be top secret, even amongst the Unicorns, so that no news of our plans cold leak out to the other tribes, and that I go entirely alone. I found the notion daunting, to speak mildly, but I agreed, as it was our only hope, and the unbendable will of the Princess.

It was only earlier today that I set out, with my bags full of magical spell scrolls and records of the Elements Of Harmony, and what little supplies I could be given. As I stagger across this frozen tundra, it pains me to think of our land, frozen and killed so long ago beneath the cruel snow. Even if the winter ended at last, we ponies would be dead before our once beautiful countries were again hospitable.

I've made Tartarus my first destination. According to the records, the King of this land, Grogar, has the Element Of Kindness in his position. The gates of his land do not lie far away. We ponies are on friendly terms with the creatures that live there, and it is my hope King Grogar will give me the Element, additional supplies, and goodwill.

I have seen nothing of note today but ice and blizzards. As I curl up to rest in the freezing night, huddled in this cave I've found, I wish very much I did not have to go alone on this journey. This is an impossibly hard task, especially for one pony alone. Yet I know that no one pony is more capable of this than myself; I hold deep knowledge of both spells and science. Who else is more up the task? Did the now deceased master of wizardry, Starswirl the Bearded, not choose me as his apprentice out of all the applicants?

Yet as I struggle to sleep in this cold cave, wrapped only in a thin blanket Princess Platinum was loathe to give me, how my heart aches for another to lie at my side and keep me warm.
Alas, my journey shall be long, hard, and utterly friendless. And it has only just begun.

-Clover The Clever

Last edited:
Top Bottom