• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I have no idea who that is. Besides that picture under the spoiler tag.

Yuno is a character from the anime series known as "Mirai Nikki" or "The Future Diary." A lot of anime fans call her the quintessential yandere. I would definitely recommend watching the series. It's pretty epic (but if you do, watch the OVA after finishing the episode 26 finale). And yes, that was her in the spoiler tag.

Anywho, 39 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Yuno is a character from the anime series known as "Mirai Nikki" or "The Future Diary." A lot of anime fans call her the quintessential yandere. I would definitely recommend watching the series. It's pretty epic (but if you do, watch the OVA after finishing the episode 26 finale). And yes, that was her in the spoiler tag.
Ok, then. Don't watch anime, but ok, then.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
You mean not yet ;)

I know what I'm talking about
I have no idea who that is. Besides that picture under the spoiler tag.

Yuno isthe main point of when people think of yanderes, originating from mirai nikki she loves the protagonist yukki and helps him survive the game of death he go stuck in, by murdering everyone in his way

He's far from your sister though (thank God).
Thats what i mean

Man, my phone is acting up bad

It took awhile just to post this

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

MY crazy world?!

Hahaha! You're a funny one, Kon.

All of us, including you, live in the same crazy, messed-up, unforgiving world.

The only difference is that I live my life while having a little fun. :demon:
incorrect to a degree

all of us do live in the same terrible world, but that world is reality the place outside of this little safe heaven for people like us

you however have turned this safe heaven to some deranged part inside your head thats unbeknownst to the rest of us

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
incorrect to a degree

all of us do live in the same terrible world, but that world is reality the place outside of this little safe heaven for people like us

you however have turned this safe heaven to some deranged part inside your head thats unbeknownst to the rest of us
You talk too much...

Mind if I rip out that tongue of yours? :evil:

Top Bottom