• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, I don't know if they'd go that far with it, lol

The next episode is gonna be interesting already, with Stan running for mayor. I hope we see some development with Dipifica though. A town election seems like the kind of event the Northwests be around for.
Why wouldn't they go that far? I think that the picture with Mermando is just the right thing for... HOLY BILL! I GOT IT! I GOT A THEORY!

>Dipifica could end up being a thing
>Mabel pretends to be pround of her brother, but is madly jealous
>Tries to break them up with the Mermando picture
>Pacifica is mad and they break up
>Dipper is heartbroken and Mabel feels bad for it
>Lots of feels
>Mabel applogizes, but Dipper is too mad and broken to forgive her

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008

Time for a Plunder Rant

I really can't stand on talent or singing shows when they have some dumb sob story.....or they have some kind of handicap. They perform, they suck, they lack originality, but they go through because of sympathy. Sometimes they get WAYYY too far in the competition despite being unoriginal and terrible....defeats the whole purpose of the show.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I really can't stand on talent or singing shows when they have some dumb sob story.....or they have some kind of handicap. They perform, they suck, they lack originality, but they go through because of sympathy. Sometimes they get WAYYY too far in the competition despite being unoriginal and terrible....defeats the whole purpose of the show.
Sad but true. Also, that's kinda why they wanted to get into singing in the first place...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Why wouldn't they go that far? I think that the picture with Mermando is just the right thing for... HOLY BILL! I GOT IT! I GOT A THEORY!

>Dipifica could end up being a thing
>Mabel pretends to be pround of her brother, but is madly jealous
>Tries to break them up with the Mermando picture
>They break up
>Dipper is heartbroken and Mabel feels bad for it
>Lots of feels
>Mabel applogizes, but Dipper is too mad at her to forgive her

I'm still not sure they'd go that far to make it be a relationship breaker....because if the blackmail had that kind of effect it'd be implying that.....

I don't know. Even with everything else this show's done, doing something that blatant seems like a little much, especially as a huge plot point, rather than just an occasional adult joke like Stan's swear being cut-off at the last second.

Mabel interfering with the relationship like that would be a very interesting part of the story though.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm still not sure they'd go that far to make it be a relationship breaker....because if the blackmail had that kind of effect it'd be implying that.....

I don't know. Even with everything else this show's done, doing something that blatant seems like a little much, especially as a huge plot point, rather than just an occasional adult joke like Stan's swear being cut-off at the last second.

Mabel interfering with the relationship like that would be a very interesting part of the story though.
It would, wouldn't it?

I may be overthinking it (I've already thought of how it could happen throughout the show), but it'd be amazing if I actually get it right.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It would, wouldn't it?

I may be overthinking it (I've already thought of how it could happen throughout the show), but it'd be amazing if I actually get it right.

Of course it would be! That's the fun of Gravity Falls, theorizing.

I don't think they'd ever do that in the show, but it would make sense for Mabel to interfere somehow regardless....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Of course it would be! That's the fun of Gravity Falls, theorizing.

I don't think they'd ever do that in the show, but it would make sense for Mabel to interfere somehow regardless....
I could see Dipper and Pacifica hanging out more often publicly, which could boost Stan's election campaign, since his nephew is now friends with a Northwest.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I could see Dipper and Pacifica hanging out more often publicly, which could boost Stan's election campaign, since his nephew is now friends with a Northwest.

And I could see Stan jumping on that bandwagon and using it to his advantage instantly. :laugh:

But yeah, this seems like a pretty good episode for it to develop. We can only wait and see for now though!

Two things I'm hoping to see the most in an upcoming episode right now:

1: Bill returning again.
2: Dipifica development

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter

Why all the spoilers? They only help if your car is rear wheel drive.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And I could see Stan jumping on that bandwagon and using it to his advantage instantly. :laugh:

But yeah, this seems like a pretty good episode for it to develop. We can only wait and see for now though!

Two things I'm hoping to see the most in an upcoming episode right now:

1: Bill returning again.
2: Dipifica development
I wouldn't even be surprised to see Stan doing that....which could lead to Pacifica thinking Dipper used her to make his uncle mayor.

I wonder how Dipper would handle that, especially if he has genuine feelings for her.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I wouldn't even be surprised to see Stan doing that....which could lead to Pacifica thinking Dipper used her to make his uncle mayor.

I wonder how Dipper handle that, especially if he has genuine feelings for her.

It'd be harder to say if neither of them really knew how they might feel about one and other at that time yet.

Still, right now we can only wait. Right now these are mostly possibilities we're considering based around the character's personalities and would-be positions.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It'd be harder to say if neither of them really knew how they might feel about one and other at that time yet.

Still, right now we can only wait. Right now these are mostly possibilities we're considering based around the character's personalities and would-be positions.
I guess you're right, but knowing Dipper, he wouldn't use her for his grunkle's election, so he probably wouldn't like it if Pacifica thinks that he did use her, feelings or not.

Only 14 days of waiting, King. 14 days.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I guess you're right, but knowing Dipper, he wouldn't use her for his grunkle's election, so he probably wouldn't like it if Pacifica thinks that he did use her, feelings or not.

Only 14 days of waiting, King. 14 days.

Definitely. I'm sure he wouldn't be happy about her thinking that. I'm just not sure how it'd play out after that point.

Heck, if Mabel does interfere with this would be relationship at some point, I could even see Bill stepping in and trying to convince Mabel to make a deal with him, claiming he would be able to fix any damage she may have caused.

Or I'm trying too hard to integrate the ship into the main plot, lol

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
OK, that is the 2nd time USF IV corrupted my save data and made me lose every thing I had save online statistics. I lost all single player data. I had quite a lot this time too.
Forget this stupid game.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Dang, that sucks. Are you sure there isn't anything you could do to prevent it from happening again?

Then again, I imagine you wouldn't want to bother going back through all the single player progress you made.

Last edited:
Top Bottom