• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

Is it hard to pick up on the clues the first time through? When I watched Higurashi, I had no real idea what was going on and I had to wait for the second season before I began to understand anything.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

All this talk of Gravity Falls is actually making me really curious. Might need to check this out as well. Oh god, I need to watch Higurashi too.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Is it hard to pick up on the clues the first time through? When I watched Higurashi, I had no real idea what was going on and I had to wait for the second season before I began to understand anything.
They're the kinds of clues that you don't notice at first, but once you know those twists and rewatch the show, it becomes so obvious that it makes you think you're stupid.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

Me too, and Squid Girl and catch up with MLP. This is perfect for my summer vacation... in December .___.
You crazy auzzies.
Squid girl is something that I'm watching a few episodes at a time so I don't absolutely die of laughter.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused

I pay a lot of attention to detail. It stuck out like a sore thumb to me, just like Gumball's teeth becoming rounder inbetween s1 and s2.

Luig

Confused

Well, I'm content knowing that I'm better than most people at noticing stuff in shows. I'll definitely notice it when I get to that s2 episode.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
DUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do they ever reveal exactly what's behind the vending machine? I've been waiting all season to see since they showed it in an earlier episode.

Last edited:
Top Bottom