• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
I go back to College..........................never muhauhuahauha

:evil: graduate master race :evil:

I kinda miss college life *sigh*

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
@ LucarioDude LucarioDude when are you going to learn more about friendship :lol:
He's busy with university, so the best choice for him would be to take his time, since he doesn't have much of it in the first place.

You, however, have a whole week of nothing and 8th grade shouldn't really be that time-consuming, so you'd still have time after the summer vacations.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm watching it right now, and its getting better :lol:
Annnd my sister came in. Better start watching GF.
DON'T WATCH GF TO COVER YOURSELF!!!

As I told you, the linearity is crazy! Heck, I actually gotta rewatch a few episodes before another one releases to keep myself updated with the insane amount of development the show has.

Watching only one episode every once in a while will likely make you forget all the minor stuff which, spoiler alert, will end up being important in a later episode.

If you don't want people to know you're a brony, switch to a non-linear show, like Gumball.

Last edited:
Top Bottom