• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I do feel I have a good memory for small details in books, movies, and video games-scene/atmosphere details.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I can remember plenty of things from nearly all the games I've played. I memorize the games I play well.

Neptune and Saturn are my favorite planets apart from Earth.

Space fascinates me above and beyond.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I suppose it isn't that unique a trait then. My memory may just be bad overall.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dang, that's a shame.

It's not something I would be able to know. Though there are times that I feel like I don't remember enough things in real life compared to how much I can remember about gameplay details...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Still hesitant to reveal details I see. Can understand that.

I personally don't have any interest in pony conventions, though.

Is it normal if I'm too tired to get out of bed?
That's actually the reason why I didn't do anything until 1:00 PM in my timezone yesterday. Normal, perhaps, but not necessarily a good thing...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

In my case I'm not ashamed of liking the show. But I don't care much for merchandise, nor do I have interest in going to conventions for it.

All that really interests me are plushies.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I know, but I'd be pretty embarrassed if someone leaked it out.

Why?

In my case I'm not ashamed of liking the show. But I don't care much for merchandise, nor do I have interest in going to conventions for it.

All that really interests me are plushies.
There's artists tho!! And analysts and musicians and show writers and animators and voice actors and all the cool people...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I know my parents and if I ever told them that I'm a brony, they'd start thinking I'm either gay, mentally ill, or both.

And I already have enough trouble with the way they compare me to a drug addict whenever I play video games.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeesh. That's just awful.

I guess there's that at least. But nothing else apart from show developers would interest me.

Also, even with all the sick stuff that you can find across the Internet, I can nonetheless find tons of good fanart and music easily on the Internet any time.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Guests is at Bronycon. Or currently should be lol. One time I went to an O's game during Bronycon and I saw quite a few Bronies wearing pony Shirts in public lol. Also I'm sure if O's fans tolerate The Evil Empire's team (aka the Yankees) when they come then Baltimore might not care as much but who knows lol

Top Bottom