• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I need to kill like 15 mins until challenges reset in trove ._.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Really close game, @ Fluttershy Fluttershy . Wigglytuff as Pinkie Pie oic. Dammit, if only I kept my Greninja alive, all the fairies geezus. xD Yeah, Slurpuff gave me so much trouble not too familiar with it x_x
Wigglytuff is a perfect fit for Pinkie Pie :p coincidentally if you had used gunk Shot instead of ice beam it would have fainted :lol: how was the mime? :p

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
140 insert something trove related here

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

Did you pass the controller to someone else...
I passed it to LopunnyDude. :troll:

Wigglytuff is a perfect fit for Pinkie Pie :p coincidentally if you had used gunk Shot instead of ice beam it would have fainted :lol: how was the mime? :p
I only had 5 PP of Gunk Shot and I was trying to conserve it plus I didn't want to risk a miss. ;~; Mr. Mime also was pretty tricky. .___. I did quite alright with a doubles team at the very least. D:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I passed it to LopunnyDude. :troll:

I only had 5 PP of Gunk Shot and I was trying to conserve it plus I didn't want to risk a miss. ;~; Mr. Mime also was pretty tricky. .___. I did quite alright with a doubles team at the very least. D:
But on the other side if ice beam didn't cut it you Wouldn't have been able to use it. :p but yeah you did well handling slurpuff despite not knowing how to take it on. Also fake out is too predictable ;)

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
1 Cyndane ruining the fun. D:

But on the other side if ice beam didn't cut it you Wouldn't have been able to use it. :p but yeah you did well handling slurpuff despite not knowing how to take it on. Also fake out is too predictable ;)
Yeah, Fake Out is too predictable. It's more useful in doubles though.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
14 people partying hard at 3PM. {I like how the clock in the gif is also 3:00}

Or flying :p. Btw I still need to show you Fluttershy :p (its another fairy pokemon :p.) I was going to use it but wanted to use Gardevoir lol
I don't have any flying attack moves unless I bring in Talonflame. xD Oh, I guess until next time then. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom