• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

We're actually off. I recounted. We are at 125.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

A10, you are really, really fast! :sonic:
I'm going to be really busy these next couple of days and I wanted to get through Season 4 and Equestria Girls before then. :bee:

Dear Princess @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , Princess @KeybladePony, Princess @KingofPhantoms, and Princess @ Fluttershy Fluttershy ,

Recently, I have finished viewing Season 4 of My Little Pony and Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks (along with all the shorts). I'll start off my report with Season 4:
Overall, the season was pretty good. There wasn't as much music as I hoped there would be, but the songs that were there were really good. The ending felt a lot like Ponyball Z to me. When Twilight battled Tirek, some of the attacks looked like a Kamehameha or a Big Bang Attack (or even a Big Bang Kamehameha :grin:). And then the transformation of the Mane 6 was like a Super Saiyan form. I personally thought that that was pretty cool, especially since I like Dragon Ball Z. :) All in all, the season was pretty good. Still predictable, of course (except for the Ponyball Z part), but still enjoyable.
Moving onto the second Equestria Girls movie and its shorts, my overall experience was pretty good. The plot was much better and I'm glad the romance wasn't as prevalent in the story like before. The music was of course excellent as well--it was definitely my favorite aspect of the movie. Oh, and I'm glad that the piece after the credits helped answer a question I had in my mind for a while. I was wondering if there was a human Twilight living in that alternate world and it turned to be true. Since it was just her and Spike in the ending, I'm pretty sure in the next movie she'll be exactly like how Twilight was in the beginning of My Little Pony. Anyways, I'm excited for Season 5 (though I can't start it just yet). I heard there's also gonna be a sixth season, so let's hope for another good story. :grin: I'll be sure to write to you about those experiences as well.
Signed,
Your Faithful Student,
A10

P.S. @ Fluttershy Fluttershy is awesome! :)

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I'm going to be really busy these next couple of days and I wanted to get through Season 4 and Equestria Girls before then. :bee:

Dear Princess @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , Princess @KeybladePony, Princess @KingofPhantoms, and Princess @ Fluttershy Fluttershy ,

Recently, I have finished viewing Season 4 of My Little Pony and Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks (along with all the shorts). I'll start off my report with Season 4:
Overall, the season was pretty good. There wasn't as much music as I hoped there would be, but the songs that were there were really good. The ending felt a lot like Ponyball Z to me. When Twilight battled Tirek, some of the attacks looked like a Kamehameha or a Big Bang Attack (or even a Big Bang Kamehameha :grin:). And then the transformation of the Mane 6 was like a Super Saiyan form. I personally thought that that was pretty cool, especially since I like Dragon Ball Z. :) All in all, the season was pretty good. Still predictable, of course (except for the Ponyball Z part), but still enjoyable.
Moving onto the second Equestria Girls movie and its shorts, my overall experience was pretty good. The plot was much better and I'm glad the romance wasn't as prevalent in the story like before. The music was of course excellent as well--it was definitely my favorite aspect of the movie. Oh, and I'm glad that the piece after the credits helped answer a question I had in my mind for a while. I was wondering if there was a human Twilight living in that alternate world and it turned to be true. Since it was just her and Spike in the ending, I'm pretty sure in the next movie she'll be exactly like how Twilight was in the beginning of My Little Pony. Anyways, I'm excited for Season 5 (though I can't start it just yet). I heard there's also gonna be a sixth season, so let's hope for another good story. :grin: I'll be sure to write to you about those experiences as well.
Signed,
Your Faithful Student,
A10

P.S. @ Fluttershy Fluttershy is awesome! :)
spoilers much :p

now onto S5 and yes S6 is confirmed ;)

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
...I have no idea what that means.

We are at 139.

The post number; each one is an increment of 1, so you can just subtract where a mod reset us to the post you just made to find the count.

the top post by Cpt puff should have been 111

The whole last page was correctly counted, you counted 114 prematurely after the false 113 made from after the"110" Cpt Puff made.

I guess in the end it doesn't really matter all that much, just saying yo

Last edited:
Top Bottom