• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
How bad is it?
The first character the main character Yuya duels is called "The Sledgehammer" and has an Arnie voice. Yuya's best friend Noburo Gongenzaka, a character with huge Japanese influences, had his name changed to "Gong Strong" and has a Texan accent. A character who is clearly German has a british accent. One of Yuya's little kid cheerleaders has a voice like Augustus Gloop. The principal of Yuya's school sounds like a child. Only two episodes into the dub and all this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The first character the main character Yuya duels is called "The Sledgehammer" and has an Arnie voice. Yuya's best friend Noburo Gongenzaka, a character with huge Japanese influences, had his name changed to "Gong Strong" and has a Texan accent. A character who is clearly German has a british accent. One of Yuya's little kid cheerleaders has a voice like Augustus Gloop. The principal of Yuya's school sounds like a child. Only two episodes into the dub and all this.
I read up to here and understood everything.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
236 lkdsjklfdsjklfsdjfklsjldksjdskldsjklfdjdsfjsdklsjdlfkfjlfdjsalkfjrktjkfgjoiehffgasjkhdgiojrjgejihgudugkjrgobldslkghjshfjdhgidjsioutioflkojaoahoigiuaiewfsljfdskjfdskljvklfgjldfjgdfjgsjlfjklsdfnkdsgjfdjfjksadhsjfoasdjofhdioghfgioaglghiodfgioshgshuogseohighosidhgoiaghiurghiodfhasiuayfiasifa9ohiugiogsd

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I'm gonna call you Achingnewton now.
Feel free, stalker.
:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:
Newton happens to be my last name, people... He said this in the bootleg username thread and I felt that it was funny and a bit creepy all at once.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
"Gee, it sure is boring around here."
"Ma boi, this is what all true warriors strive for."

*Cough CDI Cough*

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
"Gee, it sure is boring around here."
"Ma boi, this is what all true warriors strive for."

*Cough CDI Cough*
Dear pesky plumbers,
The Koopalings and have-

...What?

...Oh, it's Zelda CDI?

...When was that a thing?

...Before Hotel Mario? What is this?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

@ Fluttershy Fluttershy

Season 5 Spoiler:

Well, potentially anyway.

Was the thing about the CMCs getting their cutie marks this season only leaked or was it confirmed?
more so speculation on a leaked episode list.. I don't know if it's confirmed or not..

I stopped watching Yugioh when the actual mane character shared the name of the series.. don't know about the "spin-off" (main protagonist isn't Yugi) that's currently running :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

more so speculation on a leaked episode list.. I don't know if it's confirmed or not..

I stopped watching Yugioh when the actual mane character shared the name of the series.. don't know about the "spin-off" (main protagonist isn't Yugi) that's currently running :lol:

Well that's a shame. I'm really hoping they will get their marks this season.

Fingers crossed I suppose!

Top Bottom