• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Not only am I basically posting on a mobile device, I also have one of the posters on ignore, so cut me some slack.

Have there been any particular subjects you've been wanting to bring up at all?

Otherwise, there have to be some things you can do to pass some time.
I was merely commenting on the subject at hand. I simply keep myself busy during weekdays by sticking to a loose work schedule. On weekends, though, I lack motivation to do productive things and end up very bored. Of course, the weekend is almost over, so it'll be a while before that's a problem again.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Howdy.

Not only am I basically posting on a mobile device, I also have one of the posters on ignore, so cut me some slack.

I was merely commenting on the subject at hand. I simply keep myself busy during weekdays by sticking to a loose work schedule. On weekends, though, I lack motivation to do productive things and end up very bored. Of course, the weekend is almost over, so it'll be a while before that's a problem again.
While I'm not bored on the weekends, I think can relate in some way: losing motivation.

I don't know what it is. I want to some productive things whenever I can, but when I feel like I have a good time to do that....I often suddenly lose my mood and motivation. Though I'm not entirely sure why...

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
There was a second inbetween seeing Dabuz's name and my brain registering it.
ffgkck'.?'gfxsfn.?!hdzrhm'p@@ygnèí68è*^_`;

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's pretty awesome to have you here.

____

If only I could even manage to push myself to work. I can barely even accomplish that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom