• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

My compa- Oh right!

I kinda forgot, since the whole thing is automated now. I'm literally making money doing nothing but sit on my office and have a nice drink 24/7

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Nope, but it feels kinda lonely in the HQs. I'm not completely alone though; I still have scientists, but it just... doesn't feel the same way as being around people who aren't, y'know, eggheads.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Maybe Black Mesa.

THAT WAS A JOKE. HA HA. FAT CHANCE.

Fluttershy might get this reference.
:smirk:

Really though:

We're still working with one and other, yes? I'll try to find something worthy and right for the work at your company.
Yes we are, partner... or are you my boss now? :confused:

I'm actually confused on how things work... :lol:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

:smirk:

Yes we are, partner... or are you my boss now? :confused:

I'm actually confused on how things work... :lol:

Meh, out of respect of you as how you have managed it thus far, and as a friend I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be in full control of your company. I just oversee it now as well.

I'll keep looking for more help.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Meh, out of respect of you as how you have managed it thus far, and as a friend I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be in full control of your company. I just oversee it now as well.

I'll keep looking for more help.
I don't really need help right now, but you know the saying; "Better have it and not need it than need it and not have it"

Last edited:
Top Bottom