• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused

Well, I hit 200 posts.
Don't you love when you are just helping a person recover from heat stroke, give a fellow gamer some tips, or just talk about shows and random stuff and be told to stop talking and only talk about what John wants?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah. When a guy has already done things such as saying we're "obsessing" over someone for giving them advice and support on heatstroke, and repeatedly asks us to stop talking about shows that we like, and then suddenly outright says "I'm not nice" I think that's a good indication he's not worth anyone's time.
Not gonna lie, I shed a tear when he said we were obsessing over my heat stroke.

Apparently, it wasn't enough that my own family thought I was faking it for the entire hour I went unconscious. :urg:

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Anything in particular?
Well, my brother's dog, might as well be the family's dog, got hit by a car and he's been tore up over it all day. What makes it even worse is that I had to bury it while he was morning over what happened which made me feel even worse. And to make matters worse I feel a little guilty for not being able to cry about. It just hasn't been a good day for me.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ninja'd at the last second....I'll have to respond to the above in another post...

Not gonna lie, I shed a tear when he said we were obsessing over my heat stroke.

Apparently, it wasn't enough that my own family thought I was faking it for the entire hour I went unconscious. :urg:

It took them that long to realize you were actually having a major problem? Sheesh.

But yeah, the guy's a complete jerk. I don't want to read anything else that he says again.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well, my brother's dog, might as well be the family's dog, got hit by a car and he's been tore up over it all day. What makes it even worse is that I had to bury it while he was morning over what happened which made me feel even worse. And to make matters worse I feel a little guilty for not being able to cry about. It just hasn't been a good day for me.
Aw, I'm sorry for your loss, your brother's loss in particular if that's the case. :c

If you can feel and show sympathy and sadness for the loss, that's what matters the most. You shouldn't feel guilty if you just can't manage to shed any tears over it. Your brother sounds like he could use some support right now, and again, I personally feel that's what matters the most of all.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
The best thing you can do is cheer up your brother. If you support him, trust me, it'll make you feel better.

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

Aw, I'm sorry for your loss, your brother's loss in particular if that's the case. :c

If you can feel and show sympathy and sadness for the loss, that's what matters the most. You shouldn't feel guilty if you just can't manage to shed any tears over it. Your brother sounds like he could use some support right now, and again, I personally feel that's what matters the most of all.
The best thing you can do is cheer up your brother. If you support him, trust me, it'll make you feel better.
I mean, I really did care for the dog, we raised her from a pup, but like I've said before I just can't cry about much things, but I just feel bad for not being able to about this. And also, me and brothers are close but we don't go too much into feelings and stuff like that, if you understand what I'm trying to say. Even at a time like this I don't think I could do anything to make him feel better without it feeling awkward for the both of us, so I think just giving him some alone time would be the best that I could do. But thanks for your guys support.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I mean, I really did care for the dog, we raised her from a pup, but like I've said before I just can't cry about much things, but I just feel bad for not being able to about this. And also, me and brothers are close but we don't go too much into feelings and stuff like that, if you understand what I'm trying to say. Even at a time like this I don't think I could do anything to make him feel better without it feeling awkward for the both of us, so I think just giving him some alone time would be the best that I could do. But thanks for your guys support.
I see.

Well, quite obviously, you know your own family better than anyone on the Internet, including us, would. If you think giving him alone time would be for the best then stick to that decision. And once again, even if you can't shed tears over it, not everyone does over such things, no matter how bad or saddened they may truly feel over it.

And you're quite welcome. I'm glad I could at least try to help.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

It took them that long to realize you were actually having a major problem? Sheesh.
Eh, I've gotten used to it.

Their reaction to the first heat stroke I ever had was even worse though;
they spent a whole weekend thinking I was exaggerating my reaction to the very coincidential heat wave and I had to go to a hospital in an ambulance. :urg:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
104 Fluttershys

They seem to not take you seriously when they need to..

Also I'm going to another baseball game today :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'd like to, but I have this thin called "limited Internet data" and while I have enough left to hang out here for the day (and my phone's network as backup), I'd rather not play online to avoid paying an extra for busting said limitations.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
15 yeah I'm actually glad that Sunset Shimmer won that one contest and got her own emotes seeing as the two last princesses get their emotes at the same time :lol:

Top Bottom