• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I forgot :facepalm:

Besides, one of my cousins owns a hacked original Xbox (with literally every game from NES to 64 and Genesis in it :awesome:) and some of my friends own 369s

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
there were? I'm kinda curious as to why they removed an amazing feature..
It won't suck eventually though.
That's what my family kept saying a few years back when an internet provider notified my family that they were going to be working on my area "soon".. they still haven't gotten around to it..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's one of the many reasons I don't use a pony avatar for Steam. Along with the fact that my family well knows I use it and helps me with it at times.

Would you believe that FNaF is by far the most hated thing in the TF2 community though?

there were? I'm kinda curious as to why they removed an amazing feature..

That's what my family kept saying a few years back when an internet provider notified my family that they were going to be working on my area "soon".. they still haven't gotten around to it..
...well that's just dumb.

Have you ever attempted to contact them back or complain? Anything?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

TF2 is one of the most severe. Along with Youtube, I'd say. (though I think most of us already know what Youtube comments can be like anyway...)

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

It's one of the many reasons I don't use a pony avatar for Steam. Along with the fact that my family well knows I use it and helps me with it at times.

Would you believe that FNaF is by far the most hated thing in the TF2 community though?

...well that's just dumb.

Have you ever attempted to contact them back or complain? Anything?
It's not even that; it's the word "pony" in my name. Even though I'm literally the top player on my team, I'll get a comment like "LMAO STFU brony". I'm pretty sure I've proven myself useful and intelligent.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's not even that; it's the word "pony" in my name. Even though I'm literally the top player on my team, I'll get a comment like "LMAO STFU brony". I'm pretty sure I've proven myself useful and intelligent.
That's TF2's community for you. I've heard stories, some get lucky and the person who mocks fans of MLP tries to initiate a kick, only to fail and get mocked by the rest of the server instead.

If it happens much more I'd recommend changing either your profile name, avatar or both if it really proves much more problematic.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

That's TF2's community for you. I've heard stories, some get lucky and the person who mocks fans of MLP tries to initiate a kick, only to fail and get mocked by the rest of the server instead.

If it happens much more I'd recommend changing either your profile name, avatar or both if it really proves much more problematic.

I'm not gonna condone to stoop to those moronic fools' will. I like MLP and KeybladePony is my alias. I'm not changing because of a few idiots.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Indeed. I usually just ignore such people myself.

It's slightly more of a problem in this case if only for the fact that TF2 comes with a vote kick system, which any player on the same team can vote on or initiate. It's the only reason why I made the suggestion. Apart from that, such people can be muted and ignored with ease.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
imo keyblade you should just ditch the pony part of your steam username because scrubs will be scrubs

not a huge deal just being keyblade

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Well I'm really late to the console talk but here's the ones I own
SNES
N64
GBC
Gamecube
DS
PS2