• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Applejack, who reassured me when I was in doubt, represents the spirit of...HONESTY! @ Silvera Silvera
Fluttershy, who tamed the manticore with her compassion, represents the spirit of....KINDNESS! @ Fluttershy Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie, who banished fear by giggling in the face of danger, represents the spirit of....LAUGHTER! @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
Rarity, who calmed a sorrowful serpent with a meaningful gift, represents the spirit of...GENEROSITY! @ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming
And Rainbow Dash, who could not abandon her friends for her own heart's desire, represents the spirit of...LOYALTY! @Equestrian Flyer

You see, Nightmare Moon.... @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

(FINISH IT, KING!)

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I think I'll stay with this avi for a while until going to another pony one, its only fair to keep Hobbes staring at you and Calvin looking at this text.

Last edited:
Top Bottom