• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Last edited:

Luig

Confused
No, but I might. Fun story, on my schools quiz bowl team there was a question about mlp when we were playing another team. Everybody looked dumbfounded and then a brony answered and then we gawked at him and he started laughing and everybody started laughing with him.:applejack: 128
After the game, I asked him some question, then he asked me if I was a brony. I told him no and told him I would never become a brony. I should probably find him and apologize to him, and tell him that I watch the show now.

:applejack:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
After the game, I asked him some question, then he asked me if I was a brony. I told him no and told him I would never become a brony. I should probably find him and apologize to him, and tell him that I watch the show now.

:applejack:
As long as you didn't insult him or the show, you don't need to apologize. You could just say something like: "Well, times really have changed, haven't they?" before saying that you're becoming one of us.

Also this:

Luigi uses Applejack emote! :surprised:
It's super effective! :b:

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Lel I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to find him again, it wasn't at a quiz bowl tournament just a match against a van buren school....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

It's not like it really matters though. A lot of people tend to avoid anything MLP before giving it a chance due to its artstyle.

I used to do that as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom