• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This might be a bit hard to see well, but take a look at this picture of Giegue:

Now compare it to the picture of Giygas I just posted. Do you see anything interesting in particular?

If not, I'll give you a hint. :grin:

If you're about to tell me they're the same person....I already knew

It's not because I didn't play it that I know nothing about it :p

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
If you're about to tell me they're the same person....I already knew

It's not because I didn't play it that I know nothing about it :p
So... 59 now?

It's not that surprising that they're the same person. But you can actually still see the original Giegue in Giygas.

Turn the picture of Giygas upside down and look at the face. :grin:

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558

I forgot to say too, but I totally agree, his music is really disconcerting.

I'd say though that it's really nice when the eight melodies come in. It makes you feel like you're really close. <3

Have you played Mother 3 too? :D

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558

I'm not Japanese and don't have emulators, but this is the kind of game that I ADORE watching
Ahhh so did you end up watching 'let's plays' of it then?

Honestly one of the most heartbreaking pieces of art in the form of a video-game. I really have a special place in my heart for this game. Also that final boss OST. @.@ ;____________;

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ahhh so did you end up watching 'let's plays' of it then?

Honestly one of the most heartbreaking pieces of art in the form of a video-game. I really have a special place in my heart for this game. Also that final boss OST. @.@ ;____________;
I agree COMPLETELY!

I don't think I've shed more tears than when watching some Mother 3 gameplay. Just thinking of it is making me cry :crying:

The story is a true masterpiece of itself.

Also, it's not just the music that made the final boss memorable for me. The battle itself broke my heart.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I really need to stop wasting hours of the day being awake just laying in bed staying warm and calm.

Also couldn't start on SU last night like I wanted to. Couldn't find episodes anywhere I wanted to. Also couldn't remember what that one site was that I was linked to for it a while back....

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I agree COMPLETELY!

I don't think I've shed more tears than when watching some Mother 3 gameplay. Just thinking of it is making me cry :crying:

The story is a true masterpiece of itself.

Also, it's not just the music that made the final boss memorable for me. The battle itself broke my heart.

I think one of the reasons it's so perfectly done is the way it uses pauses. Like I never really see it done in the same way in other games, but the pause between the first time MM uses PK Love on Flint/Flint talks to him and the second time is really powerful, and obviously so is the pause between the final lightning bolt and the franklin badge reflection. I also think the pauses in text when he staggers towards Lucas are stunning.

Also the juxtaposition between the official Mother 3 Love Theme and then suddenly the shattering, hallowing notes in 'It's The End' bringing you back to reality are D':

And finally the last thing Hinawa says in that battle is a total shock for anyone that doesn't know the story before-hand. I can only imagine thinking Claus and Lucas would live happily ever after and then- "Come to your mother.... You must be so exhausted")

I always manage to tear up in the final remix of the love theme at the end of curtain call, it's like seeing the whole family together again for that one last time. :cry:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

So what you'd think of the character development in the previous two episodes? :p (you can't tell me that there weren't some fairly big changes to a few of them now)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
80 bob-ombs

Starting the registration process towards my college course. So nervous.

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558

How about smash bros as a compromise? I mean, we ARE on a forum for the game after all. :laugh:

So how do you all feel about Peach? Under-rated, under-represented, or over-hyped? :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
85 Replies.

Thanks! 57 episodes...is that all of them in total thus far?

Yes, I can. It'd be an obvious lie, but I still can :p

But yeah, I'm loving the way they evolve in the show so far.
Also, what Wendy said to Dipper is really touching
Yeah. A relationship between them could never work, but she does see him a close and fun friend, she still doesn't want to lose that.

Also, I miscounted and you have 11 episodes rather than 10 to catch up. At least now you know you've got a bit of a "bonus" now lol

80 bob-ombs

Starting the registration process towards my college course. So nervous.
I can only imagine...

I wish you only the best of luck.. bro.

81 needs moar ponies :p
Well I have been wanting to share this pic for a while:

Last edited:
Top Bottom