• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hey @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
I got to tell you something...
Somewhere, in another alternate universe, you're married to Rainbow Dash...
WHERE IS THAT UNIVERSE?!?! :crazy: I'M GONNA KILL THAT SG AND TAKE HIS PLACE!!! :mad:

*clears throat* What I meant to say was that KoP's right, we need proof...

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
WHERE IS THAT UNIVERSE?!?! :crazy: I'M GONNA KILL THAT SG AND TAKE HIS PLACE!!! :mad:

*clears throat* What I meant to say was that KoP's right, we need proof...

Unfortunately, we can't prove it....
It's all just a theory...
Technically, it's actually called "The Multiverse," also known as the "Many-Worlds Interpretation." It's based around the idea that there are an infinite amount of Universes for all possibilities that could and/or have happened.

There could be any number of universes where you, me, or both of us are married to Rainbow Dash...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Unfortunately, we can't prove it....
It's all just a theory...
Technically, it's actually called "The Multiverse," also known as the "Many-Worlds Interpretation." It's based around the idea that there are an infinite amount of Universes for all possibilities that could and/or have happened.
So, there's a universe where everyone's a brony? Suh-weet :b:
There could be any number of universes where you, me, or both of us are married to Rainbow Dash...
Looks like the party's lasting forever in these universes ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡o)
Oh Yeah, @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
there's also an alternate universe where Rainbow Dash is the main villain of My Little Pony.
Have we met before? Hi! I'm SG9000 and I'm one of those guys who actually likes villains :p

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923

So, there's a universe where everyone's a brony? Suh-weet :b:

Looks like the party's lasting forever in these universes ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡o)

Have we met before? Hi! I'm SG9000 and I'm one of those guys who actually likes villains :p
There's also an alternate universe where MLP no longer exists/didn't even exist.

Edit: @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Like a child? I don't think it affects aging...

Unless she dies in the show while a kid and doesn't age because of it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom