• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
52 bob-ombs

I was able to zero to death a link online today with ganon. I feel accomplished. Project M by the way if you were wondering.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

Let him finish GF first? :p

As for me, I think I'll finally start with Steven Universe tomorrow.
I'll tell you now that it takes a couple of episodes to get into, but once you get to about episode ten (each being 15 minute long) that's when it starts to get really good. I hope you enjoy it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I didn't know Fluttershy was the princess of love. :seuss:

Really though it looks pretty good, but the amount of space in it makes it look kind of empty.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Steven Universe's previews came off like that to me, but it sounds like it goes a bit deeper from everything else I've heard about it.

Headhunters should be next SG.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Well, looks like Gravity Falls is slowly starting to do the same thing as MLP for me....but still keeping my sanity intact....

Then again, I'm only at E2 ;)

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
I think it was the first 5 or something like that...

I liked it, but it felt too random at times for me to take it seriously...
Like I told KoP, after about episode 10 that's when it starts to get really good. Episodes will start to refer back to previous episodes, the Gem lore is further explored, and the show starts to get really serious. Steven Universe spoilers incoming
In the episode "On The Run" Steven and Amethyst (the short, long haired, purple girl) run away from home to a place called the Kindergarten. The Kindergarten is a place on Earth that Gems would use to artificially make other Gems, and it just so happens that Amethyst was made at the Kindergarten. Pearl (the tall, pointy nosed woman) shows up at the Kindergarten to take Steven and Amethyst home but Amethyst refuses to go. Pearl tells Steven that the Kindergarten is a terrible place that drains the Earth's energy to create the artificial Gems, Amethyst then begins fighting Pearl and tells her that she hates herself and that she never asked to be made. But to end this long post Pearl and Amethyst make up and they all go home.
It really is a good show, a cut above most shows on right now imo.

Top Bottom