• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
There's no reason to continue this thing about Bidoof behind his back.
Is it not a free forum? I'm keeping my opinions on his own biased opinions and flaws away from him to avoid starting an argument in the middle of a thread. There's a difference between a debate (what we saw earlier, two people calmly discussing) and an argument.

I also happen to be particularly proud of that post, because that's probably the largest logic bomb I've ever dropped on anyone.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
6 Bob-ombs.

I still think you should go with the first one Felix.

And to be honest, I feel like there wasn't much of a point in starting that debate in the first place. Nothing about it should be continued here, either.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Is it not a free forum? I'm keeping my opinions on his own biased opinions and flaws away from him to avoid starting an argument in the middle of a thread. There's a difference between a debate (what we saw earlier, two people calmly discussing) and an argument.

I also happen to be particularly proud of that post, because that's probably the largest logic bomb I've ever dropped on anyone.
That doesn't justify you going to another place essentially saying, "Maaaaaaaan, I got him good alright".

You're right to be proud of a post you made, but to essentially showboat it at another user's expense is simply unacceptable. So I will once again ask you to stop doing so.
Ok, @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , @ Fluttershy Fluttershy , and @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , I found another pic of Weiss that would work well as an avi, which do you prefer?
Snow Pea

or
School uniform?
My opinion was not asked, but smug Weiss is great.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
15 I'm gonna go through Team RWBY then after RWBY go on to JNPR, so I have to find a Black(with cat ears), Yang, Jaune,maybe a Pyrrha, and Nora avi and I'll be good to go :grin:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
19 bob-ombs

I think I might have watched a little bit of RWBY once... But I couldn't stand the animation so I stopped watching it.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
19 bob-ombs

I think I might have watched a little bit of RWBY once... But I couldn't stand the animation so I stopped watching it.
It did take me a little bit of getting used to but once you get used to it it actually looks pretty good imo, and it gets better looking in season 2.

Top Bottom