• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
234 bob-ombs

Omg SG i just reread last page and noticed me and you favor the same mvc characters.

SQUEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I also should apparently commit every bit of the musical score to memory. And I can't enjoy the music when I DO listen to it since there's always comments like, 'Hear that bass?' or, 'See how easy it is?' or,'Hear what he said? He's really talking about ____', instead of discovering and interpreting the music on my own.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Funny, I thought everyone would be gone by now for the night. But it's still too early.

Silly me :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I can't even remember all of my secondaries in UMvC3. I think I simply use nearly everyone and just try some things. :p
Although I remember that I don't play Pheonix Wright, Sentinel, Hulk, Haggar, Amaterasu, Nemesis, Wesker and Frank West
I'm just too awkward with them to actually do something ^_^

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well, I'm not sure what to do about that if you can't listen to it very often...

As for the comments, just try to avoid looking at them. Just focus on the song.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm talking about my father whenever he shows me a song.

It's no secret humans can ruin everything. Why should music, the most beautiful of all, be any different?

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Heh, how long till I can admit to my dad I hardly ever try to work on his songs, that are supposedly 'our' songs? lol

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Just musing out loud. I never see the merit when he's the one who found the song, the rythym. How can I find what he feels, instead of what I feel? He usually just comes up with something better, and even in the rare case I find the right thing, he would've found it himself.

So I just play along, but really only work on my stuff.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
To be blunt, if I had to buy friends with music, I'd hoard the music like a miser.
True friends are rare, if any really exist. Humans, even the most well meaning, can cause you pain. Not true music.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I do feel like there are a lot of beauties in the world. Art is one of them, and Music is one of the many forms of Art, and one of the most pure. Sadly, humans can indeed ruin just about every one of them, some way or another, even if it wasn't their intention to do so.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
To be blunt, if I had to buy friends with music, I'd hoard the music like a miser.
True friends are rare, if any really exist. Humans, even the most well meaning, can cause you pain. Not true music.
Duuuude, that's like, some pretty deep stuff there. :urg:
Just imagine Tree Hugger saying that

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Knowing my luck, I'll lose my hearing one day. The world will be a dreary land from that time forward-if indeed, there would be meaning left in it for me.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
That's what I've done to myself. And every moment I spend with other peope, I tie the knot deeper,leaving a far more complicated person than is needed. Only in privacy does the knot untie-temporarily.

Top Bottom