• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
104 Bob-ombs

I bet the Social Thread will get closed today :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
112 Pony songs :applejack:
I dunno why, but I'm slowly starting to forget about RWBY.......what's happening to me? Are the ponies taking over?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No, I refuse to let this happen, you need to watch this to ensure you don't forget about RWBY.
I knew I was starting to forget stuff about RWBY, but it's worse than I thought.... Took me two minutes to remember stuff from that intro I used to know off-hand :( And I'm not even sure if I want to watch more RWBY now...........I-I think I.......No! it can't be! Maybe I'm just stressed because of the finals. It'd be impossible to start disliking RWBY, right? RIGHT?!

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

I knew I was starting to forget stuff about RWBY, but it's worse than I thought.... Took me two minutes to remember stuff from that intro I used to know off-hand :( And I'm not even sure if I want to watch more RWBY now...........I-I think I.......No! it can't be! Maybe I'm just stressed because of the finals. It'd be impossible to start disliking RWBY, right? RIGHT?!
What happened to the Super Guacamole that said he'd always like RWBY more than MLP? And uh, yeah, it'd be impossible to start disliking RWBY.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

You should've started to watch RWBY instaed of MLP, Metalbro
You'd already be done with the 2 seasons and start to watch ponies after :troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom