• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Some people would probably think I'm weird for wanting to live a life where I'm just barely scraping by,lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What do you mean?
Long story short, she's struggling, buried in debt, trying to make a relationship with someone only to use him as her personal wallet (because I'm not here anymore :p) and, to cover it all up, she lies to everyone she knows, and I mean everyone.

Literally everyone but my mother (before today) agreed that she didn't deserve any financial help if she keeps living that way :(

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I also forgot to mention that she's really bad at managing money, so it took lees than a week before she was in trouble.

To think I kept telling my mother that kind of thing would happen to her....

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm going to need the Song Of Healing after all these fics with tragic endings I've been seeing lately.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Everything I love about Markiplier summed up in his own words:

"You guys need to take some relaxation therapy classes. Get some scented candles. Take a nice herbal bath. Smoke some weed, I don't care, do something. RELAX!"
"Markiplier does not condone the smokage of any herbal substances"

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
115 lookslikenoonesaround
So I was googling ponies and saw this.

Maud is NEKKID!!

lewd much? :p

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
115 lookslikenoonesaround
So I was googling ponies and saw this.

Maud is NEKKID!!

lewd much? :p

Refrain yourself from posting any NSFW material or I will be forced to issue warnings mister.

Top Bottom