• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
141 I already changed it lol :p. I'll change themes before the Premium ends but i will be keeping the title as Sunset Shimmer related whenever it ends.. :p

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
146 bob-ombs

Just watched the episode where Photo Finish was introduced

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Oh, the upstairs bathroom's sink once had a such leaky hot water faucet that water would drip from the faucet when it wasn't in use, so we had to seal it off when it wasn't in use. And eventually even that didn't work. That problem is gone due to a replaced sink.
The upstairs toilet's flusher doesn't work very well. There have been times where you need to flush it like 5 times successively to get it to work. There was a temporary fix, but I think the problem is coming back.
The upstairs shower can't even be used anymore due to a leak to the ceiling below.
The downstairs shower's hot and cold water knobs are gone, so we turn it on/off by spinning the shafts via pliers stuck on the shafts ( lol. ) The upstairs shower used to have that problem, but we finally put some knobs on it. Now the cold water shaft is barely even working, and you have to jiggle the pliers while turning the shaft in order to even get the cold water to change.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Damn Jay, those are some pretty bad bathrooms. I thought I had it bad by manually fixing the chain every now and then, but you proved me there was worse.

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923

There seems to be a lot of those people on this planet.
We're playing Smash, and we have more people than we do 3DS's, so we have this rule where the first person to lose all their stocks gives it up. Recently though, two of them have stopped giving it up, and the guy with the 3rd 3DS is really good, so he never loses. And it's slowly and slowly making me more and more livid with them...

Top Bottom