• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

Almost?

And I've been thinking about trying Robocraft on Steam for a while. Two of my other friends play it already.
An online friend and I wanted to try something together. I suggested TF2, but I didn't have a Steam account. I think I asked if he could think of anything to try. He suggested Robocraft. I was about to go through with making an account, but then he told me you don't even need Steam for Robocraft. So I just got that instead.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'd have gotten a Steam account already if conditions were more 'favorable', so to speak.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Though I'm getting closer and closer to not caring if I'm found out. Screw it, at this point I can move out at any time. Maybe it would not be intelligent to do so, but the option ( and threat, as far as my parents go ) is there. That might be enough to get them to shut up.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Apparently I made things too serious there. Apologies. I just said what I thought. I didn't even mean to for anyone to discuss it, lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I think I'm too fast for my own good.....I just finished watching Maud Pie!

E19 has a nice reference for its title. Love the song :grin:

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Really looking forward to the way they treat the background pony episode. Assuming Vinyl and Ocatavia are featured, it'll decide once and for all whom I prefer. Right now they each have their own things going for them.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I hope not.

Not much is known about them or other background ponies, most of their "established" personalities are fan-made.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Fingers crossed.
I like Octavia because at the moment live instrument music seems to be my passion, but I like Vinyl for having an easygoing air. ( Funnily I saw someone complain Vinyl was everyone's waifu. Which is irrelevant in my case since I like that trait regardless of gender, lol. )

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I think I can relate to Vinyl's style a bit more, but it's hard for me to decide which one I like more.

Also, I've never been for the whole "waifu" thing.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Some people and their assumptions...
He was just salty because he hated the fandom's projections on the background ponies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom