• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

@ Fluttershy Fluttershy

The character in my avatar is from this video (I was told I could post it with a disclaimer provided: the song contains a relatively strong swear word around the 2:00 mark, but it's only one. It also has a somewhat violent bit around the 3rd minute, but it's mostly off-screen and shaded in pure black, so I don't think there's anything wrong with it).

By the way, do the characters and setting seem familiar? :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's a sad story indeed. One of the many reasons why I liked it so much, though. It's an interesting story. (I think it is at least)

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

@ Fluttershy Fluttershy

The character in my avatar is from this video (I was told I could post it with a disclaimer provided: the song contains a relatively strong swear word around the 2:00 mark, but it's only one. It also has a somewhat violent bit around the 3rd minute, but it's mostly off-screen and shaded in pure black, so I don't think there's anything wrong with it).

By the way, do the characters and setting seem familiar? :p
Wow, that was awesome, and the last 30 seconds or so was kinda sad :crying:

Top Bottom