• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hokori

Great King of Evil

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Okay, okay, okay, last comment I promise.

I'm auto-confirming the deal with SG because I broke his shield and he can't defend himself at the moment (it was 1-stock, 8-player Smash, you guys could've helped, but you were AFK so I just threw you all off the stage :troll:) so yeah, deal confirmed.

As long as no one says any of the magic words or tags/quotes me, you guys will be in the clear...from me. I may decide to be a doodoo head and send a message to another Mod to mess with you guys (probably not though).

Here's hoping that some of you guys who may have not reached 300+ before can finally do it.

Happy counting!

~ Hokori AKA Rokoh AKA Kokonut AKA Hokocola AKA Hokodore AKA Mr. Already Has Too Many Nicknames

P.S. - I'll actually give you guys 3 freebies because I feel like someone is either going to forget or be a troll right away. So yeah, safety net also confirmed.

P.S.S. - This post doesn't have to be a C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER unless you want it to :p

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Does anyone know what his avatar is of?

That chick is freaking me out...

Edit: @ Fluttershy Fluttershy shush! our safety net can only hold 3 words before it rips!

Edit 2: Wait, is that an MLP character?

Last edited:
Top Bottom