• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

guests

Smash Rookie

You guys are clever, but I'll have you know that I do not appreciate such frivolity when speaking of such distasteful events.

guests

Smash Rookie
56 Cookies for the good Canesman
Gobble is a particularly interesting verb. Or surname depending on who you ask.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I think I've got how the nick-names work for him...

1. The nick-name has an o, k, r, i, or h in it.

2.the nick-name has two o's in it, which are seperated by another letter, preferably h or k. Also helps when it has around six letters in it.

3. The nick-name is some sort of play on of words of Mortal Kombat (usually just the Kombat word).

4. The nick-name is made while we are talking about him using his real name or other fake names, or he is visible in the "users viewing thread" section. 67

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think I've got how the nick-names work for him...
Oh really... :smirk:
1. The nick-name has an o, k, r, i, or h in it.
2.the nick-name has two o's in it, which are seperated by another letter, preferably h or k. Also helps when it has around six letters in it.
That's actually true, but there could be exceptions...
3. The nick-name is some sort of play on of words of Mortal Kombat (usually just the Kombat word).
I came up with Hara-Kiri
4. The nick-name is made while we are talking about him using his real name or other fake names, or he is visible in the "users viewing thread" section. 67
In other words, anytime :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom