• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

Minor S5 episode spoiler:
The Game of Thrones reference in Tanks For the Memories was gold.
I wonder if that was even intentional? I did not know about GoT watching it the first time, but it didn't sound forced or out of place in the least.
67 @ Metalbro Metalbro I placed one prank in :evil:

@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen you are the one that is safe from being Pranked by me
Form the way people act, I'd probably care the least out of anyone here, lol.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I wonder if that was even intentional? I did not know about GoT watching it the first time, but it didn't sound forced or out of place in the least.
I think it was just carefully and fittingly done, that's all.

Wouldn't be the first time they pulled a little reference like that, I think...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
106, my last prank took a week to be activated lol

Admins why?

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
106 bob-ombs
With all this talk about pranks, it really feels like the Smash 4 social right now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yes, this is one of those times a joke would be going too far.
Yeah, I shouldn't have joked about that (although to be fair, I only joked about me getting it :grin:)

One of my uncles on my mother's family got it and, truth be told, he's pretty much the only reason I don't want to go in family reunions when he's around. It's just so sad, not to mention he also has some violent outbursts every once in a while. He nearly killed me because of that...and I...I'm just too scared of him now. Worst New Year's Eve ever, if you ask me.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guys, if I use a pony avi, I will get premium someday? :troll:

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Yeah, I shouldn't have joked about that (although to be fair, I only joked about me getting it :grin:)

One of my uncles on my mother's family got it and, truth be told, he's pretty much the only reason I don't want to go in family reunions when he's around. It's just so sad, not to mention he also has some violent outbursts every once in a while. He nearly killed me because of that...and I...I'm just too scared of him now. Worst New Yearms Eve ever, if you ask me.

I can see why. Reactions to having the hallucinations would depend on each individual, I imagine. Meaning not everyone with the disorder would act that way.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can see why. Reactions to having the hallucinations would depend on each individual, I imagine. Meaning not everyone with the disorder would act that way.
Yeah, I kinda figured he'd be an extreme case, but for the upcoming New Year's Eve, my family's given me a huge ultimatum; I go to the New Year's Eve party with him around or they cut me of their will.

It's like they don't even know what happened that day! :(

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Yeah, I kinda figured he'd be an extreme case, but for the upcoming New Year's Eve, my family's given me a huge ultimatum; I go to the New Year's Eve party with him around or they cut me of their will.

It's like they don't even know what happened that day! :(

A little harsh on their part. I think many individuals are depressed rather than violent. In his defense, he may have seen a malicious hallucination instead of you.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The Living Room (where my Wii U is) is occupied, can't...

One of my uncles on my mother's family got it and, truth be told, he's pretty much the only reason I don't want to go in family reunions when he's around. It's just so sad, not to mention he also has some violent outbursts every once in a while. He nearly killed me because of that...and I...I'm just too scared of him now. Worst New Year's Eve ever, if you ask me.

That's horrible. I'm sorry to hear that...(referring to both your uncle's condition and the incident)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A little harsh on their part. I think many individuals are depressed rather than violent. In his defense, he may have seen a malicious hallucination instead of you.
I guess that could be true, but I don't know if I want to take the chance, y'know....

I mean, what if it happens again?

Last edited:
Top Bottom