• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
1 Ripperinos in Pepperonis :joyful:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You *******
This makes 4 (me breaking the count before you guys reach 50 won't count since you all move so fast since there's new people around now).

Thank you for being the source of my power.

I'll be nice and not count "Hoko" as a method for summoning me...for now anyway...

13 uncrushed dreams
You may have stopped us this time mod-who-shall-not-be-named, but you cannot prevent the inevitable! :alakadoof:
Hm. Only on hiatuses or when I don't try to mess with you guys is when you all get away with 300+. But I feel like being the villain again, so I'll enjoy this rivalry of ours.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hoko said:
I'll be nice and not count "Hoko" as a method for summoning me...for now anyway...
Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko Hoko [...]

:troll: 2

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
@ Hokori Hokori Why on earth were you just sitting there viewing this page!?!?
I've been watching Netflix for most of my day. I just pulled up a tab for this thread and refreshed the page periodically while switching my visibility on and off. So basically, I was messing with you all (liking posts, etc) by not really messing with you all...all while enjoying my day of relaxation, and Netflix.

And to answer your question, KBG. No. You quoted me, so I was about to count that as a "summoning". But I'll take that back since that's a bit overkill, considering the fact that I went ahead and responded to you.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Epona is best pony

also this is your new avi SG. I'm not gonna be mean this time.

edit: oh a crutch?

Last edited:
Top Bottom