• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923

The way it works is very simple, but very long to explain
  • We can bet on which mod will disrupt the count once it reaches 50 or more.
  • You can bet up to two mods and you can even share one or both mods that someone else has bet (the latter is only possible when there are more than 2 betters)
  • YOU CANNOT CHEAT BY TELLING WHOEVER MOD YOU BET ON TO COME BREAK THE COUNT!!! It will automatically count as a loss for you anyway, so what's the point?
  • Once a count is disrupted, the losers gets an avatar chosen by the winners for a week, without any change.
  • If the mod breaking the count wasn't in anyone's bets OR was in everyone's bets, nothing happens.
  • Losers can no longer bet until the week is off.
Can we add a "Double or Nothing" option?
Okay, I'm game.

I say HOKO, or the evil presence already among us...

Question: What if it's an admin?

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
So, what now?

Just so you know, I'm not on all the time. So tell me who won (I may or may not check to see if you're lying or not) when I do get back...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Having a tulpa would be so cool.
It is something that should be taken carefully as well. It stays with you forever unless it's killed which is considered morale wrong to those who have one. Though the entire concept is interesting. I've read up on this topic a while back.. I don't have one though..

118 Fact Spheres

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
It is something that should be taken carefully as well. It stays with you forever unless it's killed which is considered morale wrong to those who have one. Though the entire concept is interesting. I've read up on this topic a while back.. I don't have one though..

118 Fact Spheres
What is this about?

121 things

Last edited:
Top Bottom