• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

While that evidence would convince most that RD is indeed cooler Mr. Wright, I believe that this piece of evidence will prove that Fluttershy is the one that is 20% cooler.
:p

This isn't cool, this is an abonimation of nature!! We're trying to see who's the coolest, Mr. Edgeworth, and size is completely irrelevant on the matter, since coolness has no weight.

So, since you lack the proper evidence, I suggest you leave this courtroom, Mr. Edgeworth.

I'm sorry for interrupting, "Mr." Wright and "Prosecutor" Edgeworth. But there is decisive evidence right here; that two other ponies rise above the rest.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I'm sorry for interrupting, "Mr." Wright and "Prosecutor" Edgeworth. But there is decisive evidence right here; that two other ponies rise above the rest.

Out of curiosity are you going to try and get yourself pranked again? Lol
Speaking of, did KBG prank someone yet?

@ Prometheus16 Prometheus16 I think it should be worth saying that thing specific section of Smashboards (by which I mean the Forum Games) is filled with bronies. Don't try to diss their show and don't try to do anything to oppose them, they are not afraid to defend themselves nor to convert anyone opposing thier will and, of course, won't hesitate to do so. I'm only warning you in case you don't like My Little Pony and also because I'm a nice guy. :grin:

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Speaking of, did KBG prank someone?

@ Prometheus16 Prometheus16 I think it should be worth saying that thing specific section of Smashboards (by which I mean the Forum Games) is filled with bronies. Don't try to diss their show and don't try to do anything to oppose them, they are not afraid to defend themselves nor to convert anyone opposing thier will and, of course, won't hesitate to do so. I'm only warning you in case you don't like My Little Pony and aso because I'm a nice guy. :grin:
I did

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
292 Skipped numbers

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
305, Still Mic_128 will not give us trophies :troll: