• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Dammit! Having less villains makes me sad -.-'

to be fair Luna herself never was the villain. It was the feelings of negativity that summoned Nightmare Moon's essence to her.

Negativity between siblings huh? Sounds kinda like... Mario...and the green-hatted guy....

NEW SUPER CELESTIA SISTERS WII CONFIRMED

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah Luna wasn't a villain in the first place. Jealousy and negativity allowed Nightmare Moon to be drawn towards her and eventually take full control of her as a host of sorts. She's not a villain turned good, she was a good character turned evil before eventually being restored to normal again.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
to be fair Luna herself never was the villain. It was the feelings of negativity that summoned Nightmare Moon's essence to her.

Negativity between siblings huh? Sounds kinda like... Mario...and the green-hatted guy....

NEW SUPER CELESTIA SISTERS WII CONFIRMED

Yeah Luna wasn't a villain in the first place. Jealousy and negativity allowed Nightmare Moon to be drawn towards her and eventually take full control of her as a host of sorts. She's not a villain turned good, she was a good character turned evil before eventually being restored to normal again.
Tomato, to-mah-to

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
120 random status updates
And so can I, trust me. It's not fun having siblings 10 years older than you, especially as a young child.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
126 cutie marks

EDiT: MLP is, once again, "soothing my mind" a little too much, so I should probably go sleep. G'night y'all!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Dang it! I can't sleep because my nose just randomly started to bleed :(

Might as well watch more ponies while it dries up.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom