• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It's programmed in GameMaker Studio, though.
Glad you found a good programmer already KBG. My forte has never been programming.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I'll be honest, I think I'd keep on playing SSF2. The devs behind it really did an amazing job with everything! I wish you luck nonetheless for your project, KBG :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I see.

And speaking of X, sorry I haven't really contributed anything. I do want to try and help with movesets when we really get to that part...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
189 Weirdest thing is that yesterday, I watched a few MLP episodes and......slept very well. Best sleep in years, actually! Starting to take effect again right now, so g'night

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
186 Good for you! How many episodes until my soul gets officially corrupted? Or did it already happened?
Corrupted? Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis? MLP is good for your soul.

189 Weirdest thing is that yesterday, I watched a few MLP episodes and......slept very well. Best sleep in years, actually! Starting to take effect again right now, so g'night
Maybe the cosmos are trying to tell you something. MLP is putting your mind t ease through pure love and entertainment.

Top Bottom