• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
28 bob-ombs

I got into a fight with my younger cousin outside a Dairy Queen yesterday. He was talking **** to me and I told him to say that again, he approached me and insulted me right up to my face to which I responded with a knee to his crotch. He became enraged and started hopping around until he got close to me. I threw a hard right punch to his face that made the loudest smack and when that hit I immediately regretted doing that. I saw him back away for a second with a shocked sad look on his face. He then tackled me into a fence but I got out of his grasp and turned him around so he was up against it. At this point I just wanted the fight to stop so I just held him against the fence and tears started running down his face. I let him go and walked away. I feel so bad right now. He told me that family should never hit each other like that. Now I'm suffering from guilt.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
28 bob-ombs

I got into a fight with my younger cousin outside a Dairy Queen yesterday. He was talking **** to me and I told him to say that again, he approached me and insulted me right up to my face to which I responded with a knee to his crotch. He became enraged and started hopping around until he got close to me. I threw a hard right punch to his face that made the loudest smack and when that hit I immediately regretted doing that. I saw him back away for a second with a shocked sad look on his face. He then tackled me into a fence but I got out of his grasp and turned him around so he was up against it. At this point I just wanted the fight to stop so I just held him against the fence and tears started running down his face. I let him go and walked away. I feel so bad right now. He told me that family should never hit each other like that. Now I'm suffering from guilt.
That's always a hard position to be in. What I wonder if he's contemplating family shouldn't antagonize each other needlessly, as he was seemingly doing.
27 btw Jay how did you like the new episode?
Probably the best out of the ordinary season 5 episodes ( I can't really compare them to the premiere. )

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Just curious, does anyone really think about how they might feel if they posted a problem, but no one responded? I know that sounds antagonistic, but it's something I'm not really happy watching take place.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Just curious, does anyone really think about how they might feel if they posted a problem, but no one responded? I know that sounds antagonistic, but it's something I'm not really happy watching take place.
Not everyone reads every post though. If I don't see a problem, I'm not ignoring it, I just have no conscience knowledge of it. Anytime anyone has a problem I'm willing to try my best to help them through it.

Thoughts on the new episode Jay?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
47 Kings of Phantoms

I was trying to highlight a link on mobile.. not as easy as it sounds :ohwell:

@ Metalbro Metalbro I have to agree with Jay Family don't talk badly in front of other members especially those involved..

Top Bottom