• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I meant DGames, short for Decisive Games here.

For some reason I've always pronounced it as "DDGames" in my head. I don't know what caused me to do that.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
5 bob-ombs
Obligatory avatar for the new character. Choosing between 3.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Watching someone play Mega Man X, and I'm reminded of the vintage beauty of the game's graphics.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
16 "Like a Phoenix burning bright in the Sky I'll show there's another side to me you can't deny. I may not know what the future holds but hear me when I say. That my past does not define me because my past is not today"
Mine is 491.
Yay I got one record down. Now I just need to figure out how you got those high scores in the dance game.. :p

Also how's my avi?

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
16 "Like a Phoenix burning bright in the Sky I'll show there's another side to me you can't deny. I may not know what the future holds but hear me when I say. That my past does not define me because my past is not today"

Yay I got one record down. Now I just need to figure out how you got those high scores in the dance game.. :p

Also how's my avi?
17 I don't know how I get those high scores in the dance game, I do get quite a few triple perfects and I have all the mane six's stars maxed out, so those help. And I didn't know Sunset Shimmer could go super saiyan :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
17 I don't know how I get those high scores in the dance game, I do get quite a few triple perfects and I have all the mane six's stars maxed out, so those help. And I didn't know Sunset Shimmer could go super saiyan :p
I have the same conditions and I'm still not getting anywhere near those scores lol
You didn't watch "my past is Not Today" did you
:p

Top Bottom