• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I sometimes feel Cliff should be modded for a day over here, and he'd make this thread a living hell for all of you. :p

:231:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I sometimes feel Cliff should be modded for a day over here, and he'd make this thread a living hell for all of you. :p

Honestly, if I ever became a moderator, I'd probably let them count like Hokori doesn't.

And the only time I reset the count today is when you NINJAD me, therefore the reset was unintentional. All I noticed doing it was SG and Wolfie.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Sorry for my absents as of late, I ran out of minutes, so to speak (I have straight talk), on my phone and didnnt have the dund to trbew them right away. So did we break 300 while I was away? And, YUSSS ANOTHER Steven Universe fan (looking at you @ ConDeeCas ConDeeCas :p )

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Sorry for my absents as of late, I ran out of minutes, so to speak (I have straight talk), on my phone and didnnt have the dund to trbew them right away. So did we break 300 while I was away? And, YUSSS ANOTHER Steven Universe fan (looking at you @ ConDeeCas ConDeeCas :p )
FELIX you've finally returned lol. Things you missed. No 300 victory surprisingly lol. Mlp Forums got 2 new Sunset emotes :baconmane: and :sunny: , "mods, premium, and pranked users have to count to 50 before regular users post" is now a thing. I got a new Sig here but I can't use it for mlp forums because of restrictions on images. And the ponies are still adorable :p

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

FELIX you've finally returned lol. Things you missed. No 300 victory surprisingly lol. Mlp Forums got 2 new Sunset emotes :baconmane: and :sunny: , "mods, premium, and pranked users have to count to 50 before regular users post" is now a thing. I got a new Sig here but I can't use it for mlp forums because of restrictions on images. And the ponies are still adorable :p
Yay for Sunny emote, sorry to hear that about your sig, and I only have to activate two more element in the MLP game, I just need more loyalty gems and I need to get to the Magic statue/shrine thing, I'm gonna need a lot of bits.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas

Yay for Sunny emote, sorry to hear that about your sig, and I only have to activate two more element in the MLP game, I just need more loyalty gems and I need to get to the Magic statue/shrine thing, I'm gonna need a lot of bits.
16 Bob Ombs

Also STEVEN UNIVERSE IS THE BEST SHOW EVER (welllll, sorta tied with Gravity Falls)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

ah
It's ok lol someone there made one for me.. I kinda wish mlp Forums isn't as strict with the pictures..
I have the Mane 6 and all 6 shrines activated but nightmare moon is still around.. :confused: I'm thinking I need all 6 mission quests when you are supposed to get them..

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Look, I love the guy, but that'd be the third worst thing you could ever do to us.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Third?
Yup. Third.
Second worst would be tagging every mod in existence. The absolute worst however, would be someone locking the thread and all the mods counting to 300 or presumably higher. And to add extra salt in the wound, beat the record (all the while mocking the normal users for not reaching it sooner).

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
28....... episodes left to go like plz help i can't stop watching shows. I'VE FINISHED 4 SHOWS IN THIS DAY ALONE!!!

Top Bottom