• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
2 Mod-ombs.

Pretty good song.

Did anyone here ever watch Hamtaro? It was the one anime I liked when I was younger. I loved it actually, and even my mom kind of liked it as well.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Other than Hamtaro, one day there was a marathon (actually lasted for several days) of the original Pokemon anime series going on and I checked in on it out of curiosity, and liked it as well.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
8 bob-ombs

I've watched Hamtaro. I'll never forget the theme song and the little dancing hamtaro during the credits.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It's pretty funny how love stories are kind of taboo in my house, yet I've grown to like them quite a lot.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I forgot what I used to watch. All I remember is Pokemon, Boomerang, and whatever was on Cartoon Network/Nick.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

I mainly watched CN and Nickelodeon. Chalk Zone was a favorite of mine I remember. The theme song gets stuck in my head whenever I remember it.

...I think Hamtaro was the first ever anime I saw, followed by Zatch Bell. Zatch Bell was so freaking good, I remember getting so upset that they suddenly cancelled the english dub during the Zofis fight.

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

Zatch Bell: Mamodo Battles?

For reference:

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

It was a show Toonami played for a few years before they stopped dubbing it after episode 104. It was a cool concept at the time, you could find the episodes on Youtube.

To put it shortly, people from another planet (mamodo) are sent to earth with a spellbook to find a human that can use it. They work together to defeat the other ones to become the king/queen of the mamodos. When you burn the spell book, the mamodo dies.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

I mainly watched CN and Nickelodeon. Chalk Zone was a favorite of mine I remember. The theme song gets stuck in my head whenever I remember it.

...I think Hamtaro was the first ever anime I saw, followed by Zatch Bell. Zatch Bell was so freaking good, I remember getting so upset that they suddenly cancelled the english dub during the Zofis fight.
yuusssss
I'm currently rereading Zatch Bell
That show was so good
29 Bob-ombs. I like this thread, it's an infinite post-number boost.
Posts don't count here XD

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
@ Platsy Platsy

Kinda mistook you for TJ-Works for a moment. Not that it means anything, I just thought you should know.

Also, about the earlier topic about Hamtaro. While I've never watched the show, I did play Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak for the GameBoy Advance when I was eight years old. Those were good times.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

Yeah, just on the forum games sections though.

_

Oh, that's another forum member. It's the same image just sliced a bit. I don't have to time get a new picture, I'll just put up a place holder for the time being.

Top Bottom