• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I think this joke has ran its course. Now if you can excuse me, I need to find a different avatar (and head to sleep). But before I go:
(I forget if I've ever shown this.)
No! You fool! Cuteness is our main draw! You are throwing away the gift Arceus gave us!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Well I think this joke has ran its course. Now if you can excuse me, I need to find a different avatar (and head to sleep). But before I go:

(I forget if I've ever shown this.)
No! You fool! Cuteness is our main draw! You are throwing away the gift Arceus gave us!
That . . .thing, lost its cuteness. . what. . .is that thing

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

You could probably write a list of the characters that haven't been ponified at some point.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You could also probably (not really) write a list of non-human characters that haven't been humanized (I still dislike humanization in most cases, as it generally takes away from what makes the characters who they are in the first place and just looks awkward when one attempts to translate them into such).

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

Just checked. They even got me...

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Arthur was... Spikeified, if that counts. I'm on mobile so I can't copy it

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
90 all the characters from MLP :troll:
Ponified=being turned into a pony version of themselves. They can't change into a pony if they were already one :troll:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

As in a baby dragon?

Or was it just Spike himself dressed like Arthur? (because I don't think that would count, not being the same character himself).

Last edited:
Top Bottom