• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

A fellow named Luggy started sharing screencaps of a simulator that he put some of his favorite characters in. The characters/people will do stuff like look for food, kill each other, die on their own, build shelters, etc.Then everyone else got into it and started sharing their own, featuring a bunch of members on Smashboards.

This all happened in the Social thread. I did one myself just last night actually. It's still trending quite a bit there.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Actually in my opinion it would make a good thread around here

Reasons
1:Its based on using people's avis and personalities
2:its much more suited for communities or people who know eachother
3:violence

It would be relativity welcomed around here

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I tried to get on a while ago, but my computer wanted to do a 30 minute update first. :glare:
Btw KoP, you and I were put into some kind of Like giving out contest earlier in the social...( needless to say, MorbidAltrusim was pretty high up. )

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm not quite sure if making a thread just to showcase that simulator would work out all that well though. As the simulator itself isn't really a "game". No one's actually playing it, all the events are randomized by the simulator itself.

EDIT: Like contest? Wat?

I missed more than I thought I did...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
It seems to be entertaining everyone else about

So i don't see how a simulator wouldn't function as a game

Of course I'm only hearing about it from word of mouth

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

I'm not quite sure if making a thread just to showcase that simulator would work out all that well though. As the simulator itself isn't really a "game". No one's actually playing it, all the events are randomized by the simulator itself.

EDIT: Like contest? Wat?

I missed more than I thought I did...
It was like tiers of how frequently the person Likes posts...

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm afraid I don't think it'd work very well...It seems just really random. I think it'll expire quickly if a thread is dedicated to it...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

If you want to give it a quick test run just to see how it works, here's a link to it: (you can replace the cast names with those of people here or any character or person you wish. And you can provide images to represent them. There is a default cast though so if you just want to see how it works real quick then start it as it is)

http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
What are these simulators you guys are talking about?
I'm not familiar with it either, but...

A fellow named Luggy started sharing screencaps of a simulator that he put some of his favorite characters in. The characters/people will do stuff like look for food, kill each other, die on their own, build shelters, etc.Then everyone else got into it and started sharing their own, featuring a bunch of members on Smashboards.

This all happened in the Social thread. I did one myself just last night actually. It's still trending quite a bit there.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I still don't really see the appeal. I mean, maybe you can get a laugh or two, just seems like it's not worth the time it takes to set up...
I can be boring like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom