• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
it wasn't much tbh.. it was more of Conan asking this "wiki bear" (a bear that looks up information from Wikipedia) and he asked him, "What show as a character named Rainbow Dash?"

37 Rainbow Dashs

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
53 5 to 8 players can play in free-for alls now, multiple new stages, Metal Face Xenoblade boss, Kid Icarus codecs on Palutena's Temple, and Ridley on Pyrosphere as an extremely complex boss (he can turn into MEta Ridley and fight on specific player's sides if he's attacked enough)

Also a new mode called "Smash Tour" which is a lot like a Mario Party mini-game. Involves a board thing and getting power-ups like those in Smash Run.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
55 Now a new target mini-game while they're at it, Target Blast. (it's a lot like Angry Birds actually lol)

Stadium also has multiplayer available now.

EDIT: You're definitely going to want to see it for yourself after it's finished. They've said a LOT more since I first posted this, both new stuff and returning stuff. (like a new mode called Master Orders and Crazy Orders)

EDIT2: For those who get both versions of Smash (as of the moment anyway) Mewtwo is being worked on as free DLC.

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
56 Bob-ombs

I admit, I was not expecting Mewtwo, so that smacked me out of left field. I'm glad we also finally got info on Ridley so this stupid debacle can finally be put to rest for another 7 years.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
1 Mewtwo to rule them all. And destroy your bombs.

Top Bottom