• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
So i finally finished sketching.
4 attempts, first 3 discarded from being to far beyond repair, half of a week, an lot of smoothing, and fixing led to this.

Debating whether to use it or not for the meantime
81 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
5 ssb4 socials also i haven't beaten the level 9 classic yet.. (trying to do it with Palutena before any other characters and i refuse to use equipment..)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
6 Bob-ombs.

I've played through Classic a few times, usually at a higher difficulty each time (most of the early difficulties aren't hard to me at all aside from Metal Battles and the battle with the Hands and the Core at the end. I swear even at like the middle difficulty most of the CPUs were like level 1s, they barely tried to attack me)

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
7 Bob-ombs

I beat 9.0 with Ganondorf on my first go, but now I can't beat it again if my life depended on it :/.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
9 Bob-ombs.

I've beaten Master Core like twice I think. Lost to it once and when it didn't come back on my second attempt. I rage quit the battle and did Classic all over again.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
11Pony-bob-ombs.

I don't have one yet. Been a bit busy and haven't updated the system to be able to use Smash 4's online mode yet. Gonna try to update it later tonight (if the servers don't start experiencing technical difficulties like they were when I first tried the other day)

Last edited:
Top Bottom