• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
21 Bob-ombs.

It's got a creepy atmosphere, but I didn't get scared myself until one of the animatronics actually made it into the room (the Fox was the first one I saw doing that) sometime after that I also jumped whenever one of the animatronics would peak through the doors.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
29 Bob-ombs.

I've seen a playthrough of it. It's okay. But yeah, that Golden Freddy is something else.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
30 Bob-ombs.

Might just be the result of not playing it myself, but I don't think it's as scary overall as a lot of people seem to be making it out to be.

Will definitely have to see what the Golden Freddy is like next though...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I can actually explain some of it. Well, GameFAQs can.
Gamefaqs said:
The most mysterious part of the game. If this animatronic is an easter egg or an actual game mechanic is debatable, but Yellow Freddy is a rare, random encounter, that can only be predicted by checking a poster outside your room. If the poster turns into a yellow, scary-looking, empty-eyed bear, he's waiting for you. Yellow Freddy can teleport in and out, regardless if your doors are closed. If you want to avoid the encounter, and you see the poster, click to another room and then close your security camera.
If you don't? Well...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
37 Bob-ombs.

So I saw at least a portion of the thing. Saw the poster, the empty suit and a few of the images that flashed as it appeared but he brought the monitor back up before it could actually get him.

EDIT:

....so that's what happens if it actually gets you...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
2 Bob-ombs.

Though I guess it is a tiny bit ironic as well, seeing as how it's the only one that doesn't jump up right in your face.

Last edited:
Top Bottom