• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Board to Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylantheNinja

Smash Cadet
I have a great new idea for something. The tier list is a list which shows which characters are most capable in competitive 1v1 matches. Very useful for tourney smashers right? But there are many people who have three freidns to play smash with, and can't figure out why they are losing with meta knight in 4player free for alls. After all, he is high tier right?

My idea is to have a new tier list, separate, and unofficial, for 3 or 4 player ffas. We might call it the wifi tier list, because 4 player ffas are very common over wifi. Or we could just call it the ffa tier. Either way, this is a chance for characters who are not so focused on 1v1 to shine! discuss, put in your votes for who you think is best at ffa, and I'll see what I can do about getting an early version developed. I know one thing: Ike will finally get the placement he deserves.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I actually think this has been done before. Anyone have a link?

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Someone drafted one up, but I can't recall who. Can't find the thread either. Captain Falcon (with knee) was top tier.

If we can't find an old one, then I see no harm in starting a new one.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Basically that, yeah. Either way, it is an old topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom