• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bmasterr15's challenge of team work! Registration Closed. Round 1 begins today!

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Sudsy wanna fight Diddy2Fresh?
Individually or are you referring to the team names?

Either way, sure.

Edit: can I fight with a level EIGHT cpu if needed? I've met very few players who couldn't one of those. Is that reasonable enough? I REALLY don't want to be DQ'd when I can still fight THAT way.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Individually or are you referring to the team names?

Either way, sure.

Edit: can I fight with a level EIGHT cpu if needed? I've met very few players who couldn't one of those. Is that reasonable enough? I REALLY don't want to be DQ'd when I can still fight THAT way.
Mr.v isn t on.... okay i guess.....

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Victory! Get on brawl and add bmasterr. We're playing his team in the tourney.

If you can play, PLEASE play smart--as in don't go in the trenches and try to smash and grab your way around the trenches where both opponents are.

His teammate is being a din-fire-spamming Zelda, so I'll need you as backup to do the same to them.

Please make preserving life MORE of a priority than killing your opponent. I'll try to do that myself.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
What a scam! Cheating in your own tournament?(!)

Wow, how low, bmasterr. We beat you guys pretty handlely, too.

Also, when did I quit? Are you talking about the time the teams were uneven and I exited out?

Yeah, real considerate of you.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Can't call me a cheater when in fact me and jacob 2 stock and you was about to die the connection just died?

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Oh, that? That was a totally legit disconnection--it was Jacob's connection, anyways. You easily would have had us. Take that one for sure.

Will you give us the win we just had?

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Can't call me a cheater when in fact me and jacob 2 stock and you was about to die the connection just died?
You that round. But that means I won the first. Which means we still need 1 more match! Try to get mr. v so we can finish this up?

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
I've just PM'ed him. I don't know what the deal is going to be, but whatever.

Anyways, that wasn't my connection that went crazy in the first round.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I've just PM'ed him. I don't know what the deal is going to be, but whatever.

Anyways, that wasn't my connection that went crazy in the first round.
Its was fine until the end. Oh you thought I quit last round? disconnection. We have the worst connection

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Of course you did. Why else would you get so defensive and say " This is ********. You quit last round!" after I accused you.

In basic human psyche, that indicates you were defending yourself.

But, from what?

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Also team tourney shows the strengh of 2 people. Not with an over powered cpu
So it makes it that much better to have a mentally challenged bot who dies five times before either of us die three? I see how it is. Besides, I work better with cpu's than most players, considering most players just attack impulsively in team play.

That last match featured really good team support on our part.

Edit: has Victory communicated with you at all? He PM'ed me saying " already here".

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Of course you did. Why else would you get so defensive and say " This is ********. You quit last round!" after I accused you.

In basic human psyche, that indicates you were defending yourself.

But, from what?
Bear with me. When I said ******** I was talking to you. I thought if you quit once you probly did it again. The fact I was trying to understand was why quit when your winning? That would be ********.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
So it makes it that much better to have a mentally challenged bot who dies five times before either of us die three? I see how it is. Besides, I work better with cpu's than most players, considering most players just attack impulsively in team play.

That last match featured really good team support on our part.

Edit: has Victory communicated with you at all? He PM'ed me saying " already here".
Oh I don't opperate to well with cpu. Didn't realize that until I couldn't use makeshift, tide, rave, and boom with zelda.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Bear with me. When I said ******** I was talking to you. I thought if you quit once you probly did it again. The fact I was trying to understand was why quit when your winning? That would be ********.
I see. Well, when my connection goes bad, I lag and you'll often be fine while I'm not able to do much. My disconnection came in a single instance. No lag, no nothing.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I see. Well, when my connection goes bad, I lag and you'll often be fine while I'm not able to do much. My disconnection came in a single instance. No lag, no nothing.
You had no lag? Thats odd i had a button lag so bad it was like me playing dance dance evolution(I suc in that badly!)

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
You had no lag? Thats odd i had a button lag so bad it was like me playing dance dance evolution(I suc in that badly!)
Seriously I miss ever beat! my attack where waaaaaaaaaaay of for a good 2 mins. Then it froze and said connection lost

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Technically, yes, I did have a lag. But it was close enough for me because ROB is a very flexible character in regards to attack lag.

Top Bottom