• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bmasterr15's challenge of team work! Registration Closed. Round 1 begins today!

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Sorry for leaving, b. That lag was throwing me off. I'm terrible with guys like Ike, Marth, Pokemon Trainer (him especially). I havent even played thodr guys more than maybe four times ever.

I can't manage the lag unless I'm G&W or Rob--those guys don't need perfect game speed.

I never knew I was as good with G&W as I was.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Sorry for leaving, b. That lag was throwing me off. I'm terrible with guys like Ike, Marth, Pokemon Trainer (him especially). I havent even played thodr guys more than maybe four times ever.

I can't manage the lag unless I'm G&W or Rob--those guys don't need perfect game speed.

I never knew I was as good with G&W as I was.
I didn't know I was good with Ness captain falcon, etc

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
You were good with Ness, but I'd wait to see about Falcon. Although you ***** the hell out of my Diddy, I wasn't able to figure out the timing on his aerial until late.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Does this have anything to do with Chaco's tournament? 'Cause me and Gorgon never signed up for this. :laugh:

Top Bottom