• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue haired Micaiah sticker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
I can't say I'm far enough through Radiant Dawn to know if her hair turns blue... and I really can't imagine a scenario where it would... but \/ doesn't that one in the bottom left bear a striking resemblance to Micaiah? She even sporting a bird.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I can't say I'm far enough through Radiant Dawn to know if her hair turns blue... and I really can't imagine a scenario where it would... but \/ doesn't that one in the bottom left bear a striking resemblance to Micaiah? She even sporting a bird.

Um, no. Thats Princess Sheeda, from Fire Emblem: The Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light, Mystery of the Emblem, and the upcoming DS (games 1, 3, and 11). Shes a Pegasus Knight, one of Marth's love interests, and later his fiancè.

Edit: Sheeda artwork from Mystery of the Emblem (taken from the fan site Serenes Forest):

Zevox

Nasir

Smash Apprentice
There seems to be some similarities. But it's hard to say. I hope it's not her cause' I want her as playable. And btw if it's her she looks much better with white hair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom