• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Battle Circuit #4. November 8th. Princeton, NJ.

Klinus

Smash Rookie
Trenton train station is gay. Can you get to either of the Princeton ones? They are 5 minutes closer, meaning 10 minutes less of driving.
Which would be better, Princeton or Princeton Junction? The latter is 10 minutes longer on my end, but I really, really don't care.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Which would be better, Princeton or Princeton Junction? The latter is 10 minutes longer on my end, but I really, really don't care.
If Princeton Junction is 10 minutes longer for you, then pick Princeton.

Just call me or someone else at the venue shortly before you arrive at the station and we'll pick you up.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
im going its going to be my first tourney

and whats the earliest i should go? its a 40 minute drive for me

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
anyone know if i can car pool with them for tmrw? i keep missing blues tournies. my parents are like jigglymasters but i gota place well and get better so ill try my best.

i know im def going to hurricane mk but i reallly wanna go tmrw lol i live in somerset county if anyone has a heart <3!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I already won a dollar off of Atomsk's Toon Link tonight, twostocking him the first game and winning the set 2-0. :)

and whats the earliest i should go? its a 40 minute drive for me
Come between 12 and 1.

Top Bottom